Your core business is primarily reselling the products and services of vendors.
These products and services include:
- Connectivity to front end networks. Dial up, SSL, IP, Frame, Wireless.
- Authorization, Capture and Settlement services.
- Statement generation and reporting.
- Risk and Fraud monitoring.
- Customer service
- POS Hardware & Software.
- Internet gateways.
- Check services.
- Gift & Loyalty card services.
- Advances to merchants – Factoring & Loans
- Leasing of equipment & Software.
- Disposable supplies – Paper, Ribbons, imprinter slips...
- Repair of hardware.
You have many choices in vendors. Each vendor and product needs to be evaluated in the context of:
- Utility, Value and function.
- Price – terms.
- Support and warranties.
- Compatibility – processor and added value product support.
- The ability to accurately train, market, sell, deploy, service, bill and report revenue relating to the product or service.
- Resources available from the vendor – training, marketing materials, co-op advertising dollars, lead referrals...
Mark Gorge & Associates will help you select the proper products that will work with your processor. We will assist you in negotiating your contract with these vendors. Finally we will help you in packaging and integrating these products and services into your business enterprise.